Wednesday, June 8, 2011

JOB: CAD Artist | Football Stadium

Reply to: gigs-amw3j-2427480754@craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am looking for someone who can make me a conceptual 3D model of a football stadium design I have in mind, based on an existing stadium. I do not want anything super detailed because it is only a concept I want to express, however an architectural background will be helpful to ensure that all dimensions, angles, and shapes are realistic and can actually be constructed.

It will also be helpful if you can give me a realistic seating capacity based on width of rows, width of seats, building codes and legal requirements (number of seats between aisles, etc.)

If you are interested please send me a link to samples of your work and an estimate of your price. Messages that do not include both of these will not be considered.

--------------------------------
Forwarded by: Redtag Reseller
Get IN on Residual Income!
www.redtagreseller.com

1 comment:

shannon said...

Your blog is looking impressive and its having good information. so it can easily to attract the visitors and to increase the good traffics to your blog, than you get good branding visibility.
small business web design